Posted to alt.home.repair

Default craftsman self propelled mower 917.377361

1) Course in remedial English
2) Dont use the Stucco company web interface, post to usenet
like everyone else.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"coop" wrote in message
m...

-------------------------------------

I have a craftsman self propelled mower that worked fine
until the batter
went dead and would no longer hold a charge. I replaced the
battery but
when I engage the gears the front wheels wont turn, even if
I try to push
the mower. Its like trying to push a bike while pressing
the break at the
same time. Never had this problem before replacing the
battery. It also
is a key start mower, I turned the key to try and start it
and it sounds
like trying to start a car with a bad starter. However, I
can still pull
the string and it starts. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Bernard