Posted to alt.home.repair

Default craftsman self propelled mower 917.377361

-------------------------------------

I have a craftsman self propelled mower that worked fine until the batter
went dead and would no longer hold a charge. I replaced the battery but
when I engage the gears the front wheels wont turn, even if I try to push
the mower. Its like trying to push a bike while pressing the break at the
same time. Never had this problem before replacing the battery. It also
is a key start mower, I turned the key to try and start it and it sounds
like trying to start a car with a bad starter. However, I can still pull
the string and it starts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bernard

Posted to alt.home.repair

1) Course in remedial English
2) Dont use the Stucco company web interface, post to usenet
like everyone else.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"coop" wrote in message
m...

-------------------------------------

I have a craftsman self propelled mower that worked fine
until the batter
went dead and would no longer hold a charge. I replaced the
battery but
when I engage the gears the front wheels wont turn, even if
I try to push
the mower. Its like trying to push a bike while pressing
the break at the
same time. Never had this problem before replacing the
battery. It also
is a key start mower, I turned the key to try and start it
and it sounds
like trying to start a car with a bad starter. However, I
can still pull
the string and it starts. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Bernard

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

1) Course in remedial English
2) Dont use the Stucco company web interface, post to usenet
like everyone else.

1) Don't repost the spam link.
2) Bottom post like everyone else.