Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default OT Neighbor (rant)

"L. Guteireze" wrote in message
.

He actually bragged he paid $7k for this thing. Our lots are about 1/2
acre, 90x200. Consider the houses, garages, sheds, decks, flower beds, and
driveways take up a big portion of that.

Ok on the $ 7,000. I did a quick lookup on them before I said $ 5 K and up.
Think they start around $ 5 K and then go up.

I used to live on a lot about that size. He should be able to cut the stuff
in notime with that mower. I had a 36 inch cut Murry and hated it because
it only had 3 speeds. Top gear was too fast and middle gear was too slow.
No use at all for the 1st gear. It did hold up for a good number of years.
When I moved to a place with 3 acres (mowing about 1.5 ) I bought a John
Deere with the hydrostatic drive. Much beter. Would like the zero turn,but
did not want to put out the price.