Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default About to become a *true* DIYer ...

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 1 June, 18:57, wrote:

If youre fearful of other power tools, an AG will
scare you silly.

You haven't met my other power tools... 8-)

Quite. Actually I would rate the circular saw and the electric planer as
better aids to concentration (fear would be too strong a word) even though
the AG was the only one that got me (so far). Someone else was wielding it,
in my defence. We were working our way towards each other across a
demolished corrugated iron roof, me bolt cropping and he (with goggles on)
grinding bolt tops off. Yup, we both went for the same one and he took the
top 0.5 mm off the inside of my forearm. Ouch! Never work with children,
animals or, indeed, other people.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)