Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default trickle ventilation in toilet - no outside walls

Tim S wrote:
sm_jamieson coughed up some electrons that declared:

I am putting in a small cloakroom style toilet room with WC and basin.
Extractor fan via kitchen to outside. Purge ventilation via hallway
and front door.
But, how can you provide trickle ventilation in this situation ?
I guess an ensuite is similar, but I dont know if the same rules
apply.
Thanks,
Simon.

Do you need to?

Yes. But its catered for simply by having a a 'leaky' door There is some
building regs figure for vents in doors and suchlike that covers this case.