Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default wiring problem/question

On Jun 1, 1:41*pm, Jud McCranie
wrote:
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:56:11 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

wrote:
Not for nothing, but if you don't know how to measure an AC voltage
with a meter, you probably shouldn't be messing with your house
wiring. Fire and electrocution can be pretty ugly.

Yea, I generally don't mess with A/C wiring, but I'm disconnecting the
fans until I can get an electrician.
--
Replace you know what by j to email

Just kill the main breaker to the house that shuts off the whole
house.. Cut the wires going to the fans near the fans and put wire
nuts on them. Turn rthe breaker back on and wait for the electrician.
You ever see Dick Williams?, I wondered if he was still involved in
tournament chess. I hear Clyde Wayne is a lawyer.

Jimmie