Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Does Preen work on brick patio?

On May 31, 1:44*pm, wrote:
I've never used Preen before. *I just sprayed my whole brick patio
(1200 sq ft) with Roundup.

If i sprinkle Preen all over the patio and water it in, will it
prevent or at least help prevent future weeds?

Also, I just pulled about a thousand weeds from one area of
landscaping on the south side of the house.

The mulch that's there has held up really well from last year, so I
only need a light covering of new mulch. *Should I mix Preen into the
existing mulch, water it in, then put down the new mulch? *Or should I
put down the new mulch and Preen that?

Dumb questions, I know. *I'm so sick of pulling weeds.

Someone buy my house so we can move to Austin.

Put down some landscape fabric under the mulch.