Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture,sci.engr.civil
Ken S. Tucker Ken S. Tucker is offline

Default Building steps

On May 31, 8:55 am, "
wrote:
On May 25, 10:34 am, RicodJour wrote:

On May 25, 7:44 am, "
wrote:

My son has been a Logan fan since day 1 and has 100 copies of
Wolverine#1 in Wizard archival bags with boards.
(I only have 1 copy)
Just yesterday he emailed me a picture of a razor he purchased -
Wolverine version, Gillette brand, for keeping nice crisp corners on
those 50's style sideburns Logan sports that the ladies find so
appealing.

I have a comic collection from my ute. It was interesting to see the
spike in the value of X-Men comics about 12 years ago. It was less
interesting to discover that somewhere along the line a few hundred
comics of mine went missing.

I've have (6) 1/2 boxes of bagged and boarded comics, mainly #1
issues, sitting out in the garage I'd like to get rid of but a cursory
review of the market shows they are worth next to nothing. Maybe
they'll burn well.
And I have thousands of comic cards, complete sets with chase cards,
in archival sheets and binders too.
I sure wasted alot of $$$ in my later ute.

As an early 60's brat, when the Yankees were hot, I got
Roger Maris and Yogi Berra gum cards, (5 cents for 4 cards
+ stale bubble gum), gave them away. Today I read they're
worth serious coin.
Ken