Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] charlessenf@gmail.com is offline

Default Sears Lathe Question

On May 30, 10:32*am, wrote:
Hi,
Sheldon

I googled "beginning lathe turning" and got lots of results:

#
Wood turning lathe tips:techniques: woodturning instruction
It is our hope that this web site will help both beginning and
advanced turners to increase their skills in wood turning, tool
sharpening, and lathe use ...
aroundthewoods.com/ - 16k - Cached - Similar pages -
Make your own
Contents
Beginners
Tips

Free Video
Intermediate to Advanced
Woodturning lathe maintenance
Gallery
More results from aroundthewoods.com »
#
Shopsmith - Articles and Projects - Lathe Turning Tips
Practice, sharp tools, and a reliable machine - these are the surest
avenues to beautiful lathe turning results. And here are several tips,
hints, ...
drillpresstips.com/ownersite/proj_articles/lathetips.htm - 22k -
Cached - Similar pages -
#
Wood Turning - Beginning by Choosing a Lathe - Seven Points to ...
Wood Turning - Beginning by Choosing a Lathe - Seven Points to
Consider.
ezinearticles.com/?Wood-Turning---Beginning-by-Choosing-a-Lathe---
Seven-Points-to-Consider&id=542794 - 50k - Cached - Similar pages -