Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default World Oil Production to Peak in 2013

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"RobertL" wrote in message
Really? I thought biodiesel was cheaper grow and refine than making
oil by mining coal and making oil from it. But in any case the
relevant question is not whether coal/oil is cheaper than bio/oil.
The question is: is there more profit to be made from growing
biodiesel than growing food.

A LIVERPOOL professor is sending a buzz around the world after he
turned chip fat oil into biofuel - using a microwave.

John Moores University professor Ahmed Al-Shamma is leading the world in
pioneering new microwave technology which could help cut the world's
CO² emissions.

Now I know its going to be accurate and scientific ...

And Prof Al-Shamma's microwave technology doesn't only stop at
vegetable oil. The university has been given £580,000 to turn grass
into LPG (Liquid Petroleum Gas).
The university is hoping to take polluted, infertile grass and weeds
from brownfield sites and break down the sugar to create bio-ethanol.

Stick it in a cow and collect the fart gas ...

more dross from drivel, eh ?

--
geoff