Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Brown Doug Brown is offline

Default Shingle (laminates) bundles on roof - How long?

"Mark" wrote in message
How long can I leave these on the roof? They are in bundles plastic
wrapped no more than 2 high - temperature in 60's, sometimes low 70's.
They have been up there for 3 weeks so far and seem ok, a little sticky
when hot but they separate ok when it cools down

So what is it you're concerned about?

From your post and the replies I assume it's the condition of the shingles.
But how about other damage to your roor or the potential damage to third
parites if the shingles should slide, fall or blow away?