Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Sort of OT ...swimming pool clock?

Jim & lil wrote:

Hello,
I have a Hydropool which is a swimming pool that shoots a water
jet down the center and you can swim against the current. I swim with
a face mask and snorkel as I find it too hard to turn my head for a
breath of air (broken neck a year ago) so am looking for a clock that
will work under water. I want to be able to suction cup it to the
floor of the pool so I can time my swims... I have googled this to
death but can't find anything...anybody ever seen or heard of
this?...Thanks... Jim

How about a dive watch? Strap it to something heavy enough to stay put on
the bottom of the pool (a rock, a chunk of brass) and then you don't need a
suction cup.