Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Baron[_2_] Baron[_2_] is offline

Default Tenma LCR Meter 72-6634 - calibration procedure?

N_Cook wrote:

MAC wrote in message

Hi.
I have a second-hand LCR-meter, Tenma model 72-6634, which seems to
be reading 30-40% high on the L/C ranges. (R seems accurate, though!)

Please can anyone tell me the 'calibration procedure' for this meter?

TIA - Mark.

I've got one of those ! Put in a good battery and recheck it. It eats
batteries, at least mine does, and the readings vary greatly with
voltage.

More likely a repair job, 0.3 to 0.4 percent out for a calibration
issue, yours is 2 orders of magnitude over that.
The first thing to check is consistency, or not, of the wrong readings
for known test items

--
Best Regards:
Baron.