Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default World Oil Production to Peak in 2013

On Fri, 29 May 2009 22:09:29 GMT someone who may be Ed Sirett
wrote this:-

I did read it. I didn't notice anything in that post which said that oil
would run out suddenly.

Quote:
We have 4 years from now,
until there will not be enough energy for travelling, heating and the
most important for food for everybody of us.
Unquote.

Admittedly it does not explicitly state that oil will have run out.

Correct.

However 'not be enough' does rather imply run out, IMHO.

Incorrect. That does not imply that it has run out, only that there
will not be enough.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh