Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Lefty[_2_] Lefty[_2_] is offline

Default How to get a towel out of the toilet?

"George" wrote

Whats so hard about pulling a toilet?

LOL, nothing at all. You can skin a cat any way you'd like.
As a pro though, I don't think I have ever spent as much time actually using
the closet auger, as I have walking to the truck to get it. I doubt you
can say that about pulling the entire closet. Also, using the auger costs
nothing in consummables except the one rag I need so I don't have to touch
anything nasty. If you like sticking your head down near where your tenents
ass goes, THEN YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD.