Posted to alt.home.repair
rossdoug rossdoug is offline

Default Home Depot return policy

On May 29, 12:28*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 28 May 2009 19:49:14 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
I expected them to replace the WH at no charge to me. That's
my *beef.

* * * * That would be nice, but it appears they are replacing what was
defective and if you read most any warranty, that is the best you can
hope for.

I have to say something. After reading all these helpful responses, I
hope that
the next time I have a failed item that it fails in the warranty
period and the store
is so happy and cooperative to just give my money back,
After 5 years there probably is no direct replacement. I think you
should take
the store manager out for a nice steak dinner.