Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default World Oil Production to Peak in 2013

"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"nightjar .me.uk" cpb@insert my surname here wrote in message
So, post your sources and let's look at the figures. ....

Cambridge feel confident. Do a Google.

It is you making the claims. It is up to you to provide the sources
you are relying upon, not for me to call up every possible link to
anything to do with the subject.

You say you were in to Oceanography, then you would look, instead of
trying to make out you know it all. Things have moved on in 40
years, as they don't drop weights in baths any more.

Suggesting that I trawl through everything on the internet

It takes less far less keystokes on google to get it all that the tripe
you typed here.

In other words, you cannot provide any documentary evidence to support
your claims.

Colin Bignell

No. You can't use Google.

I have posted elsewhere the only things that Google throws up that is in
any way related to the subject matter, some of which is very interesting.
However, that does not change the fact that if you consistently refuse to
give your sources,

You still can't use Google.