Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default How to get a towel out of the toilet?

In article , David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 5/28/2009 1:24 PM GregS spake thus:

In article
,
Larry The Snake Guy wrote:

On May 28, 2:54 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Lye decomposes diapers? That's a new one, to me. I thought they
were mostly cellulose, so I'd expect to have to use sulphuric
acid.

Real diapers are cotton.

That's what he said, cellulose.

Could also be newspaper, toilet paper. I think paper is a little easier to

dissolve.
Cotton is not stiff, and the fiber is continious, not chunked together. It
does not pull apart except with great strength. The OP keeps asking stupid

questions.
I think a PLUMBER is required or will be. Roto Router.

What's stupid about wanting to avoid paying potentially hundreds of
dollars for something you might be able to do yourself? Isn't that the
whole idea of this newsgroup?

No. Its stupid to not do what they say and suggest something bad,
like trying to push it further down.

greg

I hope nobody shoots *you* down next time you ask a "stupid" question.