Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default Using paint remover on clothing

ransley wrote:
On May 28, 11:26 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 5/28/2009 7:57 PM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

On May 28, 10:28 pm, "1D10T" wrote:
"Nate Nagel" wrote in message
couple streets over someone is remodeling their kitchen, I have been
resisting the urge to climb in the dumpster and salvage their kitchen
cabinets for use in the garage. either people throw them away or put them
on craigslist for exorbitant money... no in between it seems
I just completed installing a complete kitcab array in my workshop. It was
removed for a remodel around the corner from me and left at the curb for
city pickup. I asked the people and they said to help myself - including a
good 40 gal water heater! Also got an almost new fiberglass laundry tub -
it'll be outside, behind the shop for cleaning fish. About five years ago I
found an almost new 22" Snapper mower that "wouldn't run". Cleaned grass
clippings from the fuel system and I'm still using it.
Hey, I've got nothing against dumpster diving for salvageable items,
BTDT.
But a paint stained bathrobe?

Not any more; that's the whole point of my post.

Gimme a break. Now we know what the well dressed troll wears these
days.

Wasn't "paint stained". It had a couple of small flecks of white paint
on it, as if someone had accidently brushed some paint on it. And like I
said, the paint is entirely gone. You can't tell any paint was there.

Oh, yeah, and my neighbor is a woman, not a man. And she's an even
bigger dumpster diver than I am.

--
Found--the gene that causes belief in genetic determinism- Hide quoted text -

Now this is getting real funny, you take home Ladies Clothes out of
you neighbors cans! So how do they fit, does the color compliment
you! G pickin, no big deal, I got 2 snow blowers and a printer that
just needed cleaning in the last 6 months, but thats Ladies bathwear
your doin, dude !!!

Washed it after he was done sniffin' it