JT

Default Help with Converting 4inch DC piping to smaller sizes

Before I leave this subject of Dust Collection, I need another best
suggestion. What is the best way to connect standard 4 inch flex hose
to PVC piped DC system? Currently I am planning to use blast gates but
was wondering if there may be something better. I have seen where a
lot of folks on here use PVC piped systems but since the sizes are so
different I have often wondered what methods were used to connect
everything up.
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:53:14 -0500, "George"
wrote:

Ayup.

Pretty easy to enlist rotation and gravity as allies. Remember the inverse
square rule, and keep it close.