Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Puddle in front of fridge (not from the dog)

Oh, I've only got the beta version. You must have the paid
version?

Your armpits are so salty that even Mr. Whipple would not
clean them with Charmin.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"olddog" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
He was probably using the beta version of FlamoMatic.
Provides convenient usenet flames, at the push of a
button.
They havn't gotten the programming glitches worked out.
Here; I'll run this email through FlamoMatic, and see what
pearls of wisdom come out.

"You Godforsaken window washer, get a potato peeler,
already!"

No no no:

"Control your anger like a monkey in a pinyata. Hiding
behind the candy,
hoping that the children will not break through with the
stick!"

od