Posted to alt.home.repair
Jud McCranie[_2_] Jud McCranie[_2_] is offline

Default Strance A/C problem

On Tue, 26 May 2009 22:32:01 -0500, CJT wrote:

Are you sure they used the right (and a good quality) capacitor?

No, I have no way of knowing that. Could that cause these symptoms?

They did take all of the data about the model of the unit, so I assume
they put in the right one. But they did use a low-quality motor, so
they may have done the same with the capacitor.

Seems like just about every time I've have A/C repair through the
years (here and elsewhere), they replace the capacitor.
--
Replace you know what by j to email