Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Strance A/C problem

On Tue 26 May 2009 08:21:44p, Jud McCranie told us...

On Wed, 27 May 2009 02:46:58 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

Even after costly repairs, various problems continued. We finally just
replaced everything, as repairs were overrunning the cost of new
equipment.

That's not what I wanted to hear :-(
I don't know that we did get hit by lightening - nothing else was
affected. But there was lightning in the area, and the thermostat was
acting strangely.

I sympathize, Jud, but it may prove to be an unfortunate and unpleasant
reality. If it were me I would monitor the accumulated expenses and, at
the same time, price out a new replacement unit.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Nobody seems more obsessed by diet than our anti ~materialistic,