Posted to alt.home.repair
1D10T[_2_] 1D10T[_2_] is offline

Default Propane rip-off

In article ,
"1D10T" wrote:

How about TV manufacturers adding "class" after the inch listing so they
can
list a 31.5-inch screen as a 32-inch screen? Or Tyson changing their 5#
bag
of chicken wings to 4#, when it actually weighs 3.8#, but labeling it
with
quotation marks around the "4 Pounds". What the hell does that mean? - On
top of that, it's also injected with water and "all natural" chicken
broth.
Do you like air whipped into your ice cream to increase its volume to
better
fill the container?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
Well, TV screen sizes have always been exaggerated, and I don't eat a
lot of junk food like chicken and ice cream. I'm not suggesting that
deceptive advertising or labeling is OK, just that we all know that
inflation happens.

Inflation is not the issue. I can deal with that. Why can't they JUST RAISE
THE PRICES? We'll all grumble and bitch, but we'll also understand the
reason for higher prices. I wonder who started the shrink ray crap.