Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Tag teamin' kittens

On Tue, 26 May 2009 01:00:54 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

On Sun, 24 May 2009 21:36:40 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 24 May 2009 10:18:32 -0500, the infamous "Karl Townsend"
scrawled the following:

spark, fume, huff
I'm not gonna say it. I'm not gonna say it. I'm not gonna say it...

Yes I am.

GOT BURLAP?

sigh

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)
-----------

The cats are my better half's thing. I'm not going to ask her to choose
between cats and me. I do tease her about her future though. Every so often
you hear about a senile old lady with 100 cats in the house. I figure about
25 years till she makes headlines.

Nah, not with two females to start, ten more at the first litters, and
running exponentially from there. I give her 4 years, including the
natural fallout figures. Just Say SPAY!

The lady who used to live next door to me had 13 cats. She took only 6
when she moved. Some are still peeing on my shrubbery, marking their
territory.

That is very easily fixed. Think tulip-eating rabbits, air rifle,
nature's natural cycle... cat feeds shrubbery etc.

Neighbor Con busted a woodchuck today with my air rifle. Chucks can
do serious damage to gardens and landscaping. They're tough and
sturdy critters for an air rifle but Con made a good shot.

Hmm, I'm digging out a couple stumps now. There'd be empty holes.
Hmm...

-