Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Bob-tx Bob-tx is offline

Default CFL bulb won't work upside down in a particular light fixture

"h" wrote in message

"krw" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 May 2009 07:39:17 -0700 (PDT), brassplyer
wrote:

I've got a hanging light fixture in which I can't get CFL bulbs
work. They work fine screwed upside down in my garage light
sockets,
the bulb is confirmed working in other lamps.

Standard bulbs work fine in this same hanging fixture. Any
theories as
to why the CFL bulbs don't want to work in it?

Aren't these trash CFL's wonderful?
Our government certainly has our best interest at heart and knows
how to
choose our light bulbs better than we do.

Bob-tx