Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Tag teamin' kittens

On Mon, 25 May 2009 20:50:49 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 25 May 2009 15:22:27 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Rampant feral cat population isn't a problem in MN.

So, you admit to the rampant feral cat population but not to it being
a problem?

Winter likely cures it just like in northern michigan.

I'm sure the feral dogs and coyotes also take their share, but that
wasn't the point.

There was a kerfuffle not long ago in Wisconsin (which has winter)
about dealing with feral cats. I don't recall the details. In MN
their legal status is as varmints, no closed season. Perhaps in
addition to feral dogs and coyotes they fall prey to feral
Minnesotans...