Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tag teamin' kittens

On Mon, 25 May 2009 20:49:25 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 25 May 2009 13:42:11 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Mon, 25 May 2009 06:55:27 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Gunner and Karl are probably good pet owners, but neither has kept
their populations in check. To me, that's shameful and saddening.
deep sigh

In check? I INTENTIONALLY breed companion animals for others.

You've admitted to having had at least two unexpected and unwanted
litters in the past few years, Gunner, from animals you had intended
to have fixed. IIRC, yer Ex was behind one of 'em. Googlit if you
can't remember.

Yes. And I gave them all away to those on my list. Except for
Sandy..she was to go to a machinist in Costa Mesa California...who wound
up getting his girl friend with child and after putting me off for 4
months...passed on the dog.

Now I have two in the truck all the time. Woody is everyones friend,
and gets bored easily. Sandy hangs around me all the time. She isnt a
cuddler, but comes over, waits to get loved, then goes back 5-10' away
and watches me work.

As to the two unwanted/unexpected litters, indeed I did. Not that I
didnt have people on the list..but the pups were unexpected and a few
folks were rushed. Not something I like to do.

So the pups were 5-6 months early. Shrug Id rather the old momma only
had one litter a year. Those times, she had 2.

Gunner

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"