Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Tag teamin' kittens

On Mon, 25 May 2009 13:42:11 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Mon, 25 May 2009 06:55:27 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Gunner and Karl are probably good pet owners, but neither has kept
their populations in check. To me, that's shameful and saddening.
deep sigh

In check? I INTENTIONALLY breed companion animals for others.

You've admitted to having had at least two unexpected and unwanted
litters in the past few years, Gunner, from animals you had intended
to have fixed. IIRC, yer Ex was behind one of 'em. Googlit if you
can't remember.

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)