Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tag teamin' kittens

On Mon, 25 May 2009 06:55:27 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

When I'm king, pets (aka "slaves") will be outlawed. I've seen far
too much abuse by the vast majority of pet owners and experienced
losses to the feral populations of dogs and cats to like any of it.
Gunner and Karl are probably good pet owners, but neither has kept
their populations in check. To me, that's shameful and saddening.
deep sigh

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)

Friends on the farm always had trouble keeping ENOUGH cats around -
and on the odd occaision when they did have a few more than they
needed, as soon as they got rid of a few, they'd loose half of the
rest to something or another. Now that the cattle are gon and the
kittens don't get stepped on they have less trouble, but still do not
have too many. (six or eight cats on a farm with 2 barns is definitely
NOT too many.)