Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default Tag teamin' kittens

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 25 May 2009 06:55:27 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Gunner and Karl are probably good pet owners, but neither has kept
their populations in check. To me, that's shameful and saddening.
deep sigh

In check? I INTENTIONALLY breed companion animals for others.

Generally I have a 90% adoption want list, before I ever let them boink

AS far as cats go...they keep winding up at my house. This week, the ex
went outside to check the mail..and found a big box on the front porch.
Inside was a very nice and tame momma kitty and 5 kittens (albeit hot
and thirsty) and a note "moving back to Mexico, cannot take the kitties"
all done in a neat mexican script.

Ill take the kittens to LA in a month and try to adopt them out.

Gunner

There are as many good homes as there are critters, it's about putting them
together.