Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture,sci.engr.civil

Default Building steps

RicodJour wrote:
On May 25, 7:44 am, "
wrote:
My son has been a Logan fan since day 1 and has 100 copies of
Wolverine#1 in Wizard archival bags with boards.
(I only have 1 copy)
Just yesterday he emailed me a picture of a razor he purchased -
Wolverine version, Gillette brand, for keeping nice crisp corners on
those 50's style sideburns Logan sports that the ladies find so
appealing.

I have a comic collection from my ute. It was interesting to see the
spike in the value of X-Men comics about 12 years ago. It was less
interesting to discover that somewhere along the line a few hundred
comics of mine went missing.

I know guys who's mother/sister/wife/insane female human
threw away the guy's comic book collection when he was
away at work/war/contract job overseas. The guy comes
home and finds his stuff gone and the insane female human
is so puzzled by the often violent reaction. Guys have to
hide their stuff in a locked warehouse or safety deposit
box.

TDD