Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair

Default Aldi rechargeable shaver - battery replacement?

"hr(bob) " wrote:

On May 24, 3:44 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"

On 24 May,
(Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

Aldi is owned by Wall-Mart, although most stores are a much
higher proportion food goods than Wall-Marts are.

Asda is owned by Wall-Mart (American). Aldi is a German company.

It is Wal-Mart, with only one 'L'

There are Aldi supermarkets in the US.

We have a local ALDI, started out only with food, but expanded into
general merchansdise (about 20% of the floor space is now non-food.
They have just gotten zoning for a new big store and I can't wait to
see what they carry. It is bare-bones shopping, but prices beat
everyone else and it has become quite popular in our supposedly
upscale Naperville suburban Chicago area.

Save-A-Lot beats them on some things, Aldi on others. The same with
Wal-Mart. Distilled water for 87 cents a gallon, and diet pop I can
stand to drink, 78 cents for a two liter bottle. Some brands use
artificial sweetener that makes me sick. Sams Club is good for some
food items, as well. I go to Aldi and Sams club about once a month, then
I do the rest of my shopping at a local Winn-Dixie or Save-A-Lot store
that area couple miles from me.