Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Propane rip-off

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
No one complained about the price so much, but I don't like getting
screwed or deceived for even a penny.

Had a kid at the local auto parts store overcharge me eighty cents on a six
dollar purchase. When I brought it to his attention, he became very
offended that I would waste his time for such a paltry sum.

I brought it up with the store manager the next time I was in there, an
older fellow who had been with the store better than 20 years. He told me
it was too bad, but if they replaced that kid, the next one would be just as
bad, if not worse.

This is the world we live in.

Jon