Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair

Default Aldi rechargeable shaver - battery replacement?

On May 24, 3:44*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"

On 24 May,
* * (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

Aldi is owned by Wall-Mart, although most stores are a much
higher proportion food goods than Wall-Marts are.

Asda is owned by Wall-Mart (American). Aldi is a German company.

* *It is Wal-Mart, with only one 'L'

* *There are Aldi supermarkets in the US.

We have a local ALDI, started out only with food, but expanded into
general merchansdise (about 20% of the floor space is now non-food.
They have just gotten zoning for a new big store and I can't wait to
see what they carry. It is bare-bones shopping, but prices beat
everyone else and it has become quite popular in our supposedly
upscale Naperville suburban Chicago area. SHopped at some of their
stores in Germany also over the years and they are wisdespread over
there, their home location. ADSA is the Wal-Mart subsidiary, they
were bought out a few years ago.