George

Default Help with Converting 4inch DC piping to smaller sizes

Ayup.

Pretty easy to enlist rotation and gravity as allies. Remember the inverse
square rule, and keep it close.

"JT" wrote in message
By point source, I suppose you mean a shroud that is directed more at
the source of the dust rather than just large open cavity?

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:21:53 -0500, "George"
wrote:

Would be my choice, but point source better than large. There's a wealth

of
fittings out there in plastic, or in metal at your heating store. I use
metal modified to fit my ancient planer, suppose you could make use of a
plenum connector (square) and some magnets or other fixed support if your
sander is on a dedicated table. I use one when sanding on the lathe, and
sticking it to the bed in the right position keeps the Kleenex clean even

if
I forget the mask.