Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
BrianC[_2_] BrianC[_2_] is offline

Default new use

On May 23, 9:53*am, scritch wrote:
Am I nuts?

Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?

Ain't you guys ever heard of the Woody cars? I guess I'm showing my
age here ;) Yeah, scritch will have to do a good job of finishing
and check it a lot, but it'd be beautiful, unusual and functional -
what more could you ask for?

Heck, make wooden BAGS! Some 1/8" Finnish birch Ply, a frame and wah
la, a thing of great beauty! Sort of like the wooden brief cases.
Or, how about a variation on the old steamer trunks, 6 layers (for
1/8") of veneer laminated over a single or double curve.

BrianC