Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Tag teamin' kittens

That's amazing! What is the disposition of the babies? I wish I was
closer, my girls could use some company.

Right now, they are just cuddly little fur balls, only two weeks old.
Personalities soon emerge though. My wife is a PKT (Professional Kitten
Tamer). its her job to tame all kittens so we can give them away. You
wouldn't believe the number of cats that people said were wild and
untouchable that she walked right up to. She met her match with "Wild
Thing". That cat was hissing and biting from day one. It will take a piece
of smoked mackerel out of your hand but then immediately runs away. OTOH, we
have one named Socks that wants to be petted more than any dog.

BTW, all the cat names have meaning, "Wild Thing" won't be tamed. Cally Dee
is the fourth calico (Cally, Cally Bee, Cally Cee). Guess why we have an
Orange Ena. I don't have time to write all the variations of Tiger.

Karl