BigWallop

Default Binary numbering and how to teach a moron

"Owain" wrote in message
"PoP" wrote
| Some people have mental blocks about this and lots of other things.
| I'm the same when it comes to chemistry. I could never, ever, figure
| out all those chemical symbols and so on - and yet everyone around me
| had no problem at all.

My chemistry teacher once assured my mother that I would pick up symbols

and
valencies just as easily as I'd learned multiplication tables.

My mother looked at him and just said "but he never learnt them either"

Owain

ROFL !!!

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com