Posted to alt.home.repair
JKevorkian JKevorkian is offline

Default Propane rip-off

On May 22, 11:15 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
Saw this on another newsgroup.
Seems as though the big sellers of exchange tanks are not filling
them all the way now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090522/...ping_on_propan

One thing I hadn't noticed in all the replies to this thread was using natural
gas. I specifically sought out an outdoor grill that uses natural, and can't be
more pleased. No more wondering when the tank was going to give up, no lugging
it, and its spare, off to the fill station, and certainly not being shocked at
the prices those tank exchanges that proliferate at "convenience" stores charge.