JD

Default JOAT, STOP SPAMMING The Wreck

T,

I was accusing JOAT of being a spammer. Spamming is when you post
unsolicited links to web sites either by email or in a public
newsgroup. What I said was true. They were unsolicited web links.
Besides, what makes you assume I was referring to you? Your handle is
T, not JOAT. Do you know how many people online use the handle "JOAT"?
Thousands. Quite a few people used it here in the wreck.

The Professor you were talking about was awarded that money in court
because he proved that he lost that amount in projected business
earnings. He was named, BY NAME, by a student of his who claimed the
he confessed to her that he is a pedofile. An online flame war among
anonymous individuals is not comparable to that at all.

Another state? Big deal. What if the person is another country? What
if the person does not use an ISP to connect. I don't know how
technical you are, but many people have a direct connection to the
internet and do not use an ISP. Many people use proxies to show a
different ISP than they are really using. Many people spoof headers.
All of this is legal in most cases. You could have a person whose
headers appear to be in Canada, but he is really in China and using a
proxy server.

Anyway, enjoy your hobbies.