Posted to alt.home.repair
Plague Boy Plague Boy is offline

Default Propane rip-off

1D10T wrote:
snip

... and adds one great big PITA. As y'all may have noticed, I am really
****ed off about this kind of deceit, as well as other labeling bull****. An
example:
Ask Breyer's (Unilever) about this issue and also why how they get away with
calling tara gum, locust bean gum, guar gum, vegetable
mono-and-diglycerides, and other additives "Natural" ingredients. What the
HELL is natural about this **** in ice cream?

Heh. I still remember this commmercial from the '80s:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GlBK82nuA

Still, I guess locust beans are natural, just like asbestos and
radium.

At least the manufacturers' are giving us about 20% less in most
packages now-"Now! With 20% LESS fat and calories!" Thought they
were doing it do avoid the more-obvious method of jacking the
price up. Oh, now they did that, also. Still, it's only because
gas is $4.00 a gallon. Um, wait....

My last raise was fairly good, but I feel I've lost ground
overall. Word is raises this year will be "minimal" due to the
economic situation. *sigh*

I feel depressed now. I can't even cheer myself up with a bowl
of Breyer's. Hey, I know! I'll check the balance in my retirement
account!

--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little ****ant who grew up in the