Posted to alt.home.repair
Yadda Yadda is offline

Default Buying advice for Washer and Dryer (for clothes).

on 5/22/09 9:38 PM JoeSpareBedroom said the following:
"Jim" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy a new Washer and Dryer. Any brands that you would
recommend? Any brands that I should stay away from? I want a
traditional style Top Loading Washer with the agitator.

I was set on getting a Front Loading Washer, but everyone I know who owns
ones regrets it. Maybe they picked a bad model? Any comments about front
loaders?

Thanks for your time,
Jim

Washer & dryers are a waste of money, energy, & water. The only time my
clothes get washed, is when it rains out.

You people are to used to being babied. Next thing you'll want, is running
water in your house.

city living versus country living has different requirements. Something
about germ theory...