Posted to alt.home.repair
Yadda Yadda is offline

Default Buying advice for Washer and Dryer (for clothes).

on 5/22/09 12:09 AM Jim said the following:
I'm looking to buy a new Washer and Dryer. Any brands that you would
recommend? Any brands that I should stay away from? I want a traditional
style Top Loading Washer with the agitator.

I was set on getting a Front Loading Washer, but everyone I know who owns
ones regrets it. Maybe they picked a bad model? Any comments about front
loaders?

Thanks for your time,
Jim

Stay away from anything made in China. I am a free trader but my
experience and everyone I know has problems with appliances made in
China. Look for USA for washer and dryer and you should be safe.