Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Buying advice for Washer and Dryer (for clothes).

In article
,
Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
"Jim" wrote:

If you have nothing of value to add to the topic then don't post.

You're kidding, right? This is usenet. 97.4 % of the posts are of no
value. It's all about free association, humor, and killing time. I have
an idea. If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

You could have smiled at my wit and moved along, but you chose to enter
into a discussion with me about it. So don't blame me for you choosing
to "waste" your own time.

Just for fun:
Do note that the word is "elucidate" and not "ejaculate", and that
(except on usenet) elucidation and ejaculation are quite different.

--
"Distracting a politician from governing
is like distracting a bear from eating your baby."

--PJ O'Rourke