Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim[_30_] Jim[_30_] is offline

Default Buying advice for Washer and Dryer (for clothes).

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Jim" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Jim" wrote:

I'm looking to buy a new Washer and Dryer. Any brands that you would
recommend? Any brands that I should stay away from? I want a
traditional
style Top Loading Washer with the agitator.

I was set on getting a Front Loading Washer, but everyone I know who
owns
ones regrets it. Maybe they picked a bad model? Any comments about
front
loaders?

Thanks for your time,
Jim

How refreshing. We don't do this topic more than once a week.

I did a google search and there was only one related thread THIS YEAR
concerning buying advice ""what brand top loading washer is most reliable
Feb 20, 2009".

If your seeing this topic more than once a week...... then perhaps you
need
to update/refresh your headers or maybe see an eye doctor.

Cheers,
Jim

Nuts. Who said it had to be a dedicated thread with your choice of
subject line? Every time anyone asks anything about any problem or
concern with any washing machine, the whole topic of what's good, what's
bad gets re-hashed.

Cheers,
Smitty

If your tired of seeing washing machine posts then don't read them, just
move along to the next post that fits your fix or visit another newsgroup.
If you have nothing of value to add to the topic then don't post. I did my
searching before I posted.

Cheers,
Jim