Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buying advice for Washer and Dryer (for clothes).

I've had good results with Whirlpool. Mine was here when I
moved in. 1994, and only needed minor maintenance since
then. Of course, they might not be as sturdy now days. I'd
want to avoid anything touch screen or electronic.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jim" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy a new Washer and Dryer. Any brands that
you would
recommend? Any brands that I should stay away from? I want
a traditional
style Top Loading Washer with the agitator.

I was set on getting a Front Loading Washer, but everyone I
know who owns
ones regrets it. Maybe they picked a bad model? Any
comments about front
loaders?

Thanks for your time,
Jim