Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Buying advice for Washer and Dryer (for clothes).

"in2dadark" wrote in message
On May 22, 1:09 am, "Jim" wrote:
I'm looking to buy a new Washer and Dryer. Any brands that you would
recommend? Any brands that I should stay away from? I want a traditional
style Top Loading Washer with the agitator.

Thanks for your time,
Jim

I like Roper..

Roper is usually a trimmed down Whirlpool. Just missing things such as some
sound deading material. Good low end value. I had a Roper dryer once and
it worked fine. I usually buy the Whirlpool brands now.

Twenty years ago Maytag was very good,but not so good anymore. I don't know
how well they will hold up now they have been bought out.