Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Baron[_2_] Baron[_2_] is offline

Default Schematic Diagram database -- access problem

Meat Plow wrote:

On Thu, 21 May 2009 06:51:20 +1000, Franc Zabkar
wrote:

On Wed, 20 May 2009 08:30:04 -0400, Meat Plow
put finger to keyboard and composed:

On Wed, 20 May 2009 16:31:09 +1000, Franc Zabkar
wrote:

am I having problems because I haven't registered?

Cha Ching!

I viewed the source code for that page but found no PDFs. I suspect
that by going directly to the /new/ directory instead of via the home
page, some essential Javascript code is not downloaded. R-clicking the
PDF icon doesn't do anything either.

I registered, but I still couldn't get in.

Thanks to all.

- Franc Zabkar

I looked at the code too and there is nothing there. Something is
broken if you cant register and download.

Could just be a method of collecting Email addresses for spam delivery !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.