Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Oil for cedar furniture

Nice looking. I use Superdeck Redwood or Hrt Rdwd.....
Actually a painter friend turned me on to a product I used for my house...
CWP. Clear Wood Preservative.....I also know it comes in tints....
Very good product, and much more power to the punch than Superdeck or
Penofin. It is a bit more costly, and so I mixed it 50 50 with Superdeck
or Penofin.......
jloomis
"BiffNightly" heffddathotmaildotcom wrote in message
el...
Here's a patio set I made last
winter that I have Finished with "Superdeck #1901 Cedar", The fence is
done
in "#1902 Red Cedar" Sorry for the crappy picture, but I hope it will
give
you an idea of the finished product.

Doug